Manager Roundabout Non Spurs - 2023/24 | Page 7 | Vital Football

Manager Roundabout Non Spurs - 2023/24

It is claimed that Germany want Klippetty Klopp as the new national manager, could be that he might think now is the right time to take it. I wonder if Liverpool would target Nagelsmann in that case?

Too early for either to be fired imo though Howe prob closer after 3 b2b defeats in the league, 4 might push it a bit.

If United loses tomorrow will Ten Haag be toast?

What about Howe if Newcastle lose?
United have got plenty of problems, which is good. There now begins to look a very real chance that we will finish this season above them, unthinkable at the end of last season. They have a history of holding on to manager's for far too long, hopefully that will be the case with Ten Haag.
There's no sentiment in football, that's why I think that Eddie Howe will be out of Newcastle by Xmas. He, or anybody else, will have always been walking a tightrope of top four and Champions League, or out, at Newcastle. Unlike when he left Bournemouth though, there will be plenty of takers if he leaves Newcastle at some stage.

If United loses tomorrow will Ten Haag be toast?

What about Howe if Newcastle lose?

Hmmm....United have SO much going on that isn't in Haag's control....not sure if he will bet the axe just yet.

But Howe....that is a maybe...and sadly so. I like him and I think he is a damn fine coach. They would be dumb to do it....so yeah those moron owners probably will.

I have a feeling Howe might have enough support with the fans to survive a storm at this point. Their decision makers have been patient and considered in their approach so far. Sacking Howe would be a change in character. You never know though.

I can't see them sacking ETH yet though. He is giving a bit of an impression that he doesn't quite have the same grip on things like last season. It could unravel, fast.

No top player wants to join them be they home grown or foreign so the zillions of pounds the owners have to spend doesn't mean a dicky!....cos

1.No one knows where Newcastle is or how to get there
2,It apparently rains 300 plus days a year
3.Language is incomprehensible
4.No one knows how to translate the dialect.
5.It is alleged that most of the talent are drunken mingers...so there is a danger of players becoming TOSSERS! (ha ha)
6. The players think 'Howaway the lads' means fcuk off back home!

Howe .....can you cope with that then! :wahey:

No top player wants to join them be they home grown or foreign so the zillions of pounds the owners have to spend doesn't mean a dicky!....cos

1.No one knows where Newcastle is or how to get there
2,It apparently rains 300 plus days a year
3.Language is incomprehensible
4.No one knows how to translate the dialect.
5.It is alleged that most of the talent are drunken mingers...so there is a danger of players becoming TOSSERS! (ha ha)
6. The players think 'Howaway the lads' means fcuk off back home!

Howe .....can you cope with that then! :wahey:
Greavsie! one of your best hahahahaha!

I must admit my respect for David Moyes has grown by leaps and bounds over the last two years.

Just shows how fickle fans are, love him or hate him he has brought them success of a sorts and won them a european trophy.
Sorry TQ according to the Wham fans I know, just escaping relegation and winning the Plastic Euro cup thingy was just a plaster to cover how crap he is, their opinion not mine lol!

West Ham fans have delusions far beyond their place in the football world. It's an indisputable fact that Moyes has had them punching far above their weight for quite sometime now. If he leaves, gets sacked, or they manage to chase him away, nobody of any consequence will want the job, and it shouldn't take too long for them to get back to where they belong.

Nah...fairly certain United was well on it's way to destroying itself even then. I don't put that on Moyes.
Quite right USA. Nobody was ever going to satisfactorily fill Ferguson's shoes, and Moyes was unfortunate that he. at Ferguson's initiation, was the first to take over a ship that had started to sink. Ten years on they are no better off than when they sacked Moyes, nor have any subsequent incumbents fared much if any better. Moyes, Giggs, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Solskjaer, Carrick, Rangnick, Ten Hag, the list grows. It should be the best managerial job in the world.

Nah...fairly certain United was well on it's way to destroying itself even then. I don't put that on Moyes.

Quite right USA. Nobody was ever going to satisfactorily fill Ferguson's shoes, and Moyes was unfortunate that he. at Ferguson's initiation, was the first to take over a ship that had started to sink. Ten years on they are no better off than when they sacked Moyes, nor have any subsequent incumbents fared much if any better. Moyes, Giggs, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Solskjaer, Carrick, Rangnick, Ten Hag, the list grows. It should be the best managerial job in the world.

Dynasties do not last forever. They are the result of some key people who work very well together running the operation.

United do not have that management team anymore and money won't fix it. A good management team will.

funny how managers leave well run clubs where they have 'made their mark' for the lure of bright lights and dosh when they are happy where they are but get drawn by the money and big club mentality. Moyes is the prime example...he was a very good manager at EVERTON but Fergie poked his nose in...MOYES FAILED big time at Manure and yet EVERTON have a good and proud History.....POTTER at Chelski after Brighton, NUNO successful at Wolves then us....FFS why do some of these managers believe they have the ability to manage a top club where the demands are way above their station. the limelight and media kill you ,....sometimes you need to look at yourself, judge if you are happy and enjoy where you are.....